Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!! Well...sort of.

One year ago today my cousin got married. He's a lucky guy, his wife is one of the coolest ladies I've met and I'm happy for them both. But I definitely had a better day than them. Because that was the day I met this girl.


My life wasn't the greatest. I was pretty much lost and doing nothing but working and drinking. And then she came along. I kept trying to tell her to stay away from me; that I wasn't worth getting to know cause she would just be disappointed. But thank God, she wouldn't listen to me. And now I am happy, truly happy, for the first time in as long as I can remember. I have hope for myself and my future. I have a plan for my life and couldn't be more excited about what the future holds for us.


She is absolutely perfect for me in every way. Things haven't been perfect; they never are. But they're better than I have ever imagined they could be for me.


And so we celebrated by doint two of the things we love best; eating way too much food and going to antique/thrift stores all day. And now we're gonna get all snuggly on the couch and watch the new Walking Dead in an hour. I love my life and I love my fantabulous and amazing fiance!!




No comments:

Post a Comment